Saturday, August 20, 2011


In this latest soul portrait of Marcus, I once again learned some new tricks in creating it, by listening closely to the information given by my client. To depict energy in the groin area can be tricky and of bad taste, but luckily I feel as though I did it justice and allowed myself the luxury of going into areas I usually avoid.

It's not that I've become a prude, but early on in my spiritual evolution I had decided to use my creative talents to show more of the higher level energies. It was good training to 'force' me to pay attention to these energetics so that when I came back to the more sensual or sexual elements of a given subject I intuitively knew how to stay within a certain boundary to preserve the over-all divine qualities I liked to illustrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment