Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Celestial Soul Portraits - Basic and Ultra Premium Edition



There are just a few basic steps to get started with your Celestial Soul Portrait.



first of all I send you a questionnaire that you fill out in order to give me an idea of your inner spiritual nature.


Next you send me a good hi res photo to use that you feel represents your energy well.


Then your choose one of two possibilities.


A. The Basic Portrait- Either the 8.5 x 11 for $155.oo or the 13 x 19 for $225.oo.

OR


B.

the Ultra Premium Edition - Includes the 13 x 19" portrait, your custom designed Soul's Code, plus the Artist's Commentary.

Price: $ 375.oo


Once you"ve chosen a format I prefer Paypal for payment and need 50% down to begin.

I do give student discounts.


I then create your Celestial Soul Portrait and send you a high resolution file that you can have printed at a local print shop.


Email me at erial.ali@gmail.com if you have any questions!



No comments:

Post a Comment